World history has been a story of civilisations replacing one after the other. The struggle has existed throughout time in all forms. In the last century, we witnessed two competing civilisations vie for superiority as the world watched in fear and awe. But Islam was no where to be found. How did it vanish from this arena as a civilisation that the people of the world might consider as their own? And why now, after that period of absence, is Islam resurgent? How is Islam built upon Tawheed, and what does this mean? Join us for a fascinating look at the nature of civilisations, their history, and why and how Allah made Islam the most superior of them all.
Facebook event page: CLICK HERE
1) “Islam: the civilisation of Tawheed”
A Tafsir of Surah al Kafiroon and its profound lessons
2) “The History of great civilisations: The return of Islam”
A look at different civilisations, their rise and fall, and their history in relation to Islam
* The launch of our free magazine.
* Video presentation - 15mins long.
* Refreshments - Free.
* The announcing of our Holiday Programme.
* When: Saturday 17th December, 2011. 6:30 pm start.
* Location: Greenacre Senior Citizens Centre [202 Waterloo Rd, Greenacre]